CWBLM0010 error (license error?) - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on CWBLM0010 error (license error?) - IBM AS400 ; When i try to log on with client acces i get the following mesage: CWBLM0010 Oorzaak De licentieaanvraag is mislukt of niet geaccepteerd door het AS/400-systeem. Mogelijk zijn onverwachte gegevens verzonden of is een onverwacht antwoord ontvangen. Translated in english ...

  1. CWBLM0010 error (license error?)

    When i try to log on with client acces i get the following mesage:

    CWBLM0010

    Oorzaak

    De licentieaanvraag is mislukt of niet geaccepteerd door het
    AS/400-systeem. Mogelijk zijn onverwachte gegevens verzonden of is een
    onverwacht antwoord ontvangen.

    Translated in english it says:

    The licenserequest is failed or not accepted by the as/400 system.
    Possibly their is insufficient data send, or an unexpected answer is
    received.

    What can be the problem?

    Thx,

    Johan

  2. Re: CWBLM0010 error (license error?)

    Johan said the following on 27.10.2006 11:08:
    > When i try to log on with client acces i get the following mesage:
    >

    > CWBLM0010
    >
    > Oorzaak
    >
    > De licentieaanvraag is mislukt of niet geaccepteerd door het
    > AS/400-systeem. Mogelijk zijn onverwachte gegevens verzonden of is een
    > onverwacht antwoord ontvangen.
    >
    > Translated in english it says:
    >
    > The licenserequest is failed or not accepted by the as/400 system.
    > Possibly their is insufficient data send, or an unexpected answer is
    > received.
    >
    > What can be the problem?

    Use the WRKLICPGM command to verify the number of users is set to *NOMAX for
    Client Access. Also check the License Key Information.

    --
    Dejan Rodiger - PGP ID 0xAC8722DC
    Delete wirus from e-mail address

  3. CWBLM0029 error

    Hi,

    Thnx for the answer, but wrklicpgm does not work at my machine. But i
    found out i had no client acces installed on the as/400 so i did that.
    After that installed the ca400 on my windows machine. I am a little bit
    further now, except i get the message

    *****************
    CWBLM0029

    Oorzaak
    De productinformatie voor Client Access Express voor Windows-5722XE1 is
    naar het AS/400-systeem gezonden, maar het juiste Client Access Windows
    Family-product is niet gevonden.

    Herstelprocedure
    Controleer of de juiste versie en release van het 5769XW1-product is
    ge´nstalleerd op het AS/400-systeem waarmee u verbinding maakt.
    ****************
    Translation to english:

    The product information for cleint access express for windows-5722xe1
    is send to the AS/400-system, but the client access Windows
    Family-Product is not found.

    Recovery procedure:
    Check if the correct version and release of the 5769XW1 product is
    installed on the as/400 system where you connecting with.
    ********************

    I have found some licensed programs that looked like it, namely

    5722XW1 *BASE Productgroup Client Access for windows
    5722XW1 1 Client access enabled support

    But when i try to install these programs they are nowhere to be found
    on the base cd's
    Are these the programs i need and where should i find these to install
    them, or is there
    something else i have to do?

    Thx,

    Johan

  4. Re: CWBLM0029 error

    5722XW1 is on the cd labeled L29xx_02 (for V5R3, that is)
    After installing you have to enter your license keys using
    the WRKLICINF command.

    Regards,

    Rene

    "Johan" schreef in bericht
    news:1161948176.460858.69570@i42g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...
[...]

  5. Re: CWBLM0029 error

    Johan said the following on 27.10.2006 13:22:
    > Hi,

    Can you tell me what version of OS/400 is and what version of Client Access
    you have installed on your PC?

    http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserve...ccess/key.html
    Check also this one:
    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...2569f2005dd654

    > Thnx for the answer, but wrklicpgm does not work at my machine. But i
    > found out i had no client acces installed on the as/400 so i did that.
    > After that installed the ca400 on my windows machine. I am a little bit
    > further now, except i get the message

    WRKLICINF ?

    --
    Dejan Rodiger - PGP ID 0xAC8722DC
    Delete wirus from e-mail address

  6. Re: CWBLM0029 error

    I am using 0S400 version V5RM0 and as client access i am using version
    5.0 for w95/98,nt and 2000. Should i use one for windows xp?

    As for the urls with instructions you gave me, i can not find product
    5722XW1 Option 1, Feature 5101 under wrklicinf. Only the numbers 5722S1

  7. Re: CWBLM0029 error

    Johan said the following on 30.10.2006 9:53:
    > I am using 0S400 version V5RM0 and as client access i am using version

    V5R?

    > 5.0 for w95/98,nt and 2000. Should i use one for windows xp?

    Is it "iSeries Access for Windows" Version 5.7 ? Help/About

    > As for the urls with instructions you gave me, i can not find product
    > 5722XW1 Option 1, Feature 5101 under wrklicinf. Only the numbers 5722S1

    PgDn?
    LICENSE
    PRODUCT TERM FEATURE DESCRIPTION
    5722XW1 V5 5050 iSeries Access Base
    5722XW1 V5R2M0 5101 iSeries Access Option 1

    Do you have iSeries Access installed?

    GO LICPGM
    Option 10

    Display Installed Licensed Programs:
    5722XE1 V5R2M0 iSeries Access for Windows
    5722XH2 V5R2M0 iSeries Access for Web
    5722XW1 V5R2M0 iSeries Access
    5722XW1 V5R2M0 iSeries Access Enablement Support

    --
    Dejan Rodiger - PGP ID 0xAC8722DC
    Delete wirus from e-mail address

  8. Re: CWBLM0029 error

    I am using Client access Version 5 Release 1

    Display Installed Licensed Programs:
    5722XE1 V5R1M0 Client access for Windows
    5722XH2 V5R1M0 Not present in my system
    5722XW1 V5R1M0 Not installed on my system (only visible in
    Option11)

    As for the last program 5722XW1, i could not find the installation
    program, tried all os cdroms.

  9. Re: CWBLM0029 error

    Johan said the following on 30.10.2006 16:08:
    > I am using Client access Version 5 Release 1
    >
    > Display Installed Licensed Programs:
    > 5722XE1 V5R1M0 Client access for Windows
    > 5722XH2 V5R1M0 Not present in my system
    > 5722XW1 V5R1M0 Not installed on my system (only visible in
    > Option11)
    >
    > As for the last program 5722XW1, i could not find the installation
    > program, tried all os cdroms.

    This is the source of your problem.
    As Rene said it is on L29xx_02 on V5R3

    --