Best way to locate all DDM files? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Best way to locate all DDM files? - IBM AS400 ; Is there a way, preferably in Navigator, to find all DDM files? Better still would be to find those that link to a particular remote system. I've browsed around quite a bit, and I can't find anything. In 5250, I ...

  1. Best way to locate all DDM files?

    Is there a way, preferably in Navigator, to find all DDM files? Better
    still would be to find those that link to a particular remote system.
    I've browsed around quite a bit, and I can't find anything. In 5250, I
    found WRKDDMF, but it's sloooooow, and doesn't have the ability to
    restrict to a particular remote location.

  2. Re: Best way to locate all DDM files?

    Jonathan Ball wrote:
    > Is there a way, preferably in Navigator, to find all DDM files? Better
    > still would be to find those that link to a particular remote system.
    > I've browsed around quite a bit, and I can't find anything. In 5250, I
    > found WRKDDMF, but it's sloooooow, and doesn't have the ability to
    > restrict to a particular remote location.

    sorry, dont know navigator. from the green screen you can try old
    reliable, DSPFD:

    DSPFD FILE(QGPL/*ALL)
    TYPE(*ATR)
    OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)