Apache POI - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Apache POI - IBM AS400 ; is thr any Method to get the Cell number with the Row of a particular Value ? like lets take an Example.,,,,,,,,I have an Excel File Containing Values. i want to the Cell number where the 'Apple is Written'....

  1. Apache POI

    is thr any Method to get the Cell number with the Row of a particular
    Value ?

    like lets take an Example.,,,,,,,,I have an Excel File Containing
    Values. i want to the Cell number where the 'Apple is Written'.

  2. Re: Apache POI

    "Yogi" writes:

    > is thr any Method to get the Cell number with the Row of a particular
    > Value ?
    >
    > like lets take an Example.,,,,,,,,I have an Excel File Containing
    > Values. i want to the Cell number where the 'Apple is Written'.

    I don't know but you must likely have to traverse the cells yourself.

    Have you considered looking at the mailing list archives for POI?
    (http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#POI)

    --
    Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen

+ Reply to Thread