Re: Step by step tcp connection ? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Re: Step by step tcp connection ? - IBM AS400 ; Thnx, This looks good, as i get the message about a missing TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities, so i will certainly try this on monday when i am back at the office. In the meanwhile i am not certain if we have ...

  1. Re: Step by step tcp connection ?

    Thnx,

    This looks good, as i get the message about a missing TCP/IP
    Connectivity Utilities, so i will certainly try this on monday when i
    am back at the office.

    In the meanwhile i am not certain if we have all the mentioned
    software. Is it possible to download this software:

    5769TC1 TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities for AS/400

    iSeries 400 Installation and Service Library, SK3T-4096-00. This CD-ROM
    contains
    PDF manuals needed for installation and system maintenance of an IBM~
    iSeries 400 server.

    iSeries 400 Setup and Operations CD-ROM, SK3T-4098-00. This CD-ROM
    contains
    IBM iSeries Client Access Express for Windows and the EZ-Setup wizard.
    Client
    Access™ Express offers a powerful set of client and server
    capabilities for
    connecting PCs to iSeries servers. The EZ-Setup wizard automates many
    of the
    iSeries setup tasks.

    Thnx,

    Johan

  2. Re: Step by step tcp connection ?

    Sorry about the triple post, something went wrong

+ Reply to Thread