Re: Step by step tcp connection ? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Re: Step by step tcp connection ? - IBM AS400 ; Thnx, This looks good, as i get the message about a missing TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities, so i will certainly try this on monday when i am back at the office. In the meanwhile i am not certain if we have ...

  1. Re: Step by step tcp connection ?

    Thnx,

    This looks good, as i get the message about a missing TCP/IP
    Connectivity Utilities, so i will certainly try this on monday when i
    am back at the office.

    In the meanwhile i am not certain if we have all the mentioned
    software. Is it possible to download this software:

    5769TC1 TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities for AS/400

    iSeries 400 Installation and Service Library, SK3T-4096-00. This CD-ROM
    contains
    PDF manuals needed for installation and system maintenance of an IBM~
    iSeries 400 server.

    iSeries 400 Setup and Operations CD-ROM, SK3T-4098-00. This CD-ROM
    contains
    IBM iSeries Client Access Express for Windows and the EZ-Setup wizard.
    Client
    Access™ Express offers a powerful set of client and server
    capabilities for
    connecting PCs to iSeries servers. The EZ-Setup wizard automates many
    of the
    iSeries setup tasks.

    Thnx,

    Johan

  2. Re: Step by step tcp connection ?

    > Is it possible to download this software:

    >5769TC1 TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities for AS/400

    This is on the base OS CDs...

    > iSeries 400 Installation and Service Library, SK3T-4096-00. This CD-ROM
    > contains PDF manuals needed for installation and system maintenance of an

    IBM~
    > Series 400 server.

    > iSeries 400 Setup and Operations CD-ROM, SK3T-4098-00. This CD-ROM
    > contains IBM iSeries Client Access Express for Windows and the EZ-Setup

    wizard.
    > Client AccessT Express offers a powerful set of client and server
    > capabilities for connecting PCs to iSeries servers. The EZ-Setup wizard

    automates many
    > of the iSeries setup tasks.

    > Thnx,

    > Johan

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com is the place to start - all the AS/400
    documentation is available for download...
    (and you should have CDs with the OS containing lots of the books - or links
    to the web to get them...)

    GB

+ Reply to Thread