Re: Retrieve MS SQL data from iSeries - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Re: Retrieve MS SQL data from iSeries - IBM AS400 ; Hello David, One option is to write java programs that use the SQL Server JAR files. If you're open to a commerical option, we have a product called RPG2SQL Integrator which allows you to read/write data directly to MySQL, SQL ...

  1. Re: Retrieve MS SQL data from iSeries

    Hello David,

    One option is to write java programs that use the SQL Server JAR files.

    If you're open to a commerical option, we have a product called RPG2SQL
    Integrator which allows you to read/write data directly to MySQL, SQL Server
    or any other ODBC/ADO compliant database from within a Cobol or RPG program.

    Response time is very-fast and coding is very straightforward.

    For more information and a FREE demo version, check out our web site or feel
    free to contact me directly.

    Regards,
    Richard Schoen
    RJS Software Systems Inc.
    "Providing Your....iNFORMATION NOW!"
    Email: richard@rjssoftware.com
    Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
    Tel: (952) 898-3038
    Fax: (952) 898-1781
    Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

    wrote in message
    news:1161322969.671944.318000@m7g2000cwm.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to connect to a MS SQL 2000 (or SQL 2005) Server to
    > retreive data from a database table and bring back into the iSeries for
    > processing. This has to be a real time process and not a overnight
    > down load. At the moment I am only interested in read access only.
    >
    > The connection has to be initiated by the iSeries.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > David

  2. Re: Retrieve MS SQL data from iSeries

    I use data loader for migrating almost any data, it helps me to convert MSSQL to MYSQL, MS access to MSSQL, mysql, csv loader, foxpro and MSSQL to MS access, MYSQl, CSV, foxpro etc. In my view this is a best Data Migration Tool

    Download Free : http://www.dbload.com

+ Reply to Thread