Hi,

I recieved an OutOfMemory Error in my application. Our application is the java application which is deployed on HP-UX itanium server. The error occurs when one my process runs. The process gets halted when this error occurs. This error occurs only after the 10 to 15 successful runs of this process. I would like what might be the cause and the what can be the possible solution.

Now we have even increased the heap size (min 256m and max 1024m). We are not sure whether this will help us in getting solved. What is feel is that the threads are getting stacked or something else.

Can any one please suggest the possible solution.