Hi, I am a new owner of an HP35s calculator...

I'm having problems using and creating new programs.

I have been able to create the example given in the HP manual: LBL B - area program (where REGX = radius).

Since then, I haeve not been able to create new programs, simply because I am not able to exit program B. Everytime I try entering new program (G for example (XEQ G001)); there is a display error: NONEXISTANT.

Here is my question: how can I manage to quit program B and create a new program labelled G and then be able to program every line without any problem!

Cheers, Sébastien!