Hi,

I am creating an excel using POI HSSF,uploading it back after changes using Tomhawk UploadedFile Tag and parsing file using POI HSSF and then storing data in a temp table ,validating it using proedure,after validating I am saving it to main tables using new Save Jsf action.

Most of the time I get Page Cannot be displayed Error on the download or save actions.

Everything runs fine if my code is on windows server but as soon as i move to Unix,above error omes.
Thereare no error logs and all the prints are coming as if evey action is perfoming sucessfully but Jsf page is not rendered back.

Its very urgent Please help.

Thanks