Re: HP A3589A PowerTrust 5.5 kVA UPS - HP UX

This is a discussion on Re: HP A3589A PowerTrust 5.5 kVA UPS - HP UX ; Hello David, I have a PowerTrust A3589A 5.5kVA ups from HP. Unfortunately it seems dead after about ten years. The physical specifications are: Electronics Unit weight: 77.7 kg Battery Box without batteries weight: 30 kg Battery Box with batteries weight: ...

  1. Re: HP A3589A PowerTrust 5.5 kVA UPS

    Hello David,

    I have a PowerTrust A3589A 5.5kVA ups from HP. Unfortunately it seems
    dead after about ten years. The physical specifications are:

    Electronics Unit weight: 77.7 kg
    Battery Box without batteries weight: 30 kg
    Battery Box with batteries weight: 187.2 kg
    Service Bypass Unit weight: 10.5 kg

    I have got the complete manual in PDF. I can send you but the link with
    your email address doesn't work.

    Vlastik

    --
    starling
    starling's Profile: http://fantasticunix.com/forum/member.php?userid=79

  2. Re: HP A3589A PowerTrust 5.5 kVA UPS

    On Nov 10, 9:05*am, starling mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote:

    > I have got the complete manual in PDF. I can send you but the link with
    > your email address doesn't work.
    >
    > Vlastik

    Probably because the original post is nearly 5 *years* old

+ Reply to Thread