iLO and local system - HP UX

This is a discussion on iLO and local system - HP UX ; Hi! I'm trying to get some information about iLO settings from command line, but it seems that there is no way to do it without connecting to iLO directly, am I right? Is OS sitting on machine with iLO aware ...

  1. iLO and local system

    Hi!

    I'm trying to get some information about iLO settings from command line,
    but it seems that there is no way to do it without connecting to iLO
    directly, am I right? Is OS sitting on machine with iLO aware of it's
    presence? Can it talk with iLO directly? Does HP-UX provide any data
    about iLO?

    I read documentation and it seems that OS has no knowledge about iLO. Am
    I right? This would be bad news :/

    JD

    PS. Also, feel free to correct my English

  2. Re: iLO and local system

    Jędrzej Dudkiewicz wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > I'm trying to get some information about iLO settings from command line,
    > but it seems that there is no way to do it without connecting to iLO
    > directly, am I right?

    Thanks a lot for all your answers, they helped a lot.

    Also, I'm sorry for mess that my post caused (FUT and all those).

    JD

+ Reply to Thread