HP-UX 11.11 vnc fuzzy fonts - HP UX

This is a discussion on HP-UX 11.11 vnc fuzzy fonts - HP UX ; I installed the free version of real-vnc for HP-UX. It runs fine. When I run the vncviewer, on either a PC, or the same HPUX host that is running the vncserver, the graphics look reasonable, but the fonts look horrible. ...

  1. HP-UX 11.11 vnc fuzzy fonts

    I installed the free version of real-vnc for HP-UX.

    It runs fine.

    When I run the vncviewer, on either a PC, or the same HPUX host that
    is running the vncserver, the graphics look reasonable, but the fonts
    look horrible. (extremely pixelated)

    Any ideas how to fix this?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: HP-UX 11.11 vnc fuzzy fonts

    .... not the first time I've talked to myself and probably not the
    last:

    xset -display :0 -q > fonts.txt

    Then edit vncserver to add all the font paths to the -fp arg to Xvnc.

    On Jun 14, 3:31 pm, gutbuster wrote:
    > I installed the free version of real-vnc for HP-UX.
    >
    > It runs fine.
    >
    > When I run the vncviewer, on either a PC, or the same HPUX host that
    > is running the vncserver, the graphics look reasonable, but the fonts
    > look horrible. (extremely pixelated)
    >
    > Any ideas how to fix this?
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread