We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.7 version.
http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 script
that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
every operating systems supported by Perl5, including every HPUX
version on every processor.
If you prefer you can download a demo executable version for HPUX at
http://www.sanface.com/archive/txt2pdfh.tar.gz
It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
With txt2pdf PRO + crypt you can make encrypted pdfs and use like
background form a pdf!

What's new in this version
Good Cyrillic support (we use ER Kurier 1251 true type font but you
can use the true type font you prefer).
Here an example
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/cyrillic.pdf

Test txt2pdf 9.7!