Java 1.5 on HP-UX 11iv2 - HP UX

This is a discussion on Java 1.5 on HP-UX 11iv2 - HP UX ; I'm trying to download JDK 1.5 from http://h20392.www2.hp.com/portal/swd...r=HPUXJAVAHOME However every time I fill out the form it says "Unable to process order". What's this about? How would I obtain the JDK then if their system is broken? -- Henrik http://www.x-formation.com/lm-x_lice...ger/index.html ...

  1. Java 1.5 on HP-UX 11iv2

    I'm trying to download JDK 1.5 from
    http://h20392.www2.hp.com/portal/swd...r=HPUXJAVAHOME

    However every time I fill out the form it says "Unable to process order".
    What's this about? How would I obtain the JDK then if their system is
    broken?

    -- Henrik

    http://www.x-formation.com/lm-x_lice...ger/index.html
    http://kb.x-formation.com/categories...lm+and+FLEXnet

  2. Re: Java 1.5 on HP-UX 11iv2

    > However every time I fill out the form it says "Unable to process order".
    > What's this about? How would I obtain the JDK then if their system is
    > broken?

    It turned out that their system was broken... but was fixed now.

    -- Henrik

+ Reply to Thread