HP Visualize C240 Specs Needed - HP UX

This is a discussion on HP Visualize C240 Specs Needed - HP UX ; Hello, I am trying to do some planning for a new cooling system in our server room. I have an old HP Visualize C240 RISC-based workstation that lives in this room. I am trying to find some documentation of the ...

  1. HP Visualize C240 Specs Needed

    Hello,

    I am trying to do some planning for a new cooling system in our server
    room. I have an old HP Visualize C240 RISC-based workstation that
    lives in this room. I am trying to find some documentation of the heat
    dissipation for this unit, but not having much luck. Anyone know much
    about these or have any documentation around? I would really
    appreciate the help!

    Thanks,
    Andy

  2. Re: HP Visualize C240 Specs Needed

    wrote:

    > I am trying to do some planning for a new cooling system in our server
    > room. I have an old HP Visualize C240 RISC-based workstation that
    > lives in this room. I am trying to find some documentation of the heat
    > dissipation for this unit, but not having much luck. Anyone know much
    > about these or have any documentation around?

    Grüße
    Götz
    --
    http://www.knubbelmac.de/