help - can not find - HP UX

This is a discussion on help - can not find - HP UX ; This maybe a stupid question, but I have been having major problems locating a version (binaries) of eclipse that will run on a HP 900 with PA-RISC and HP-UX 11. Would someone kindly point me to a distribution? thank you ...

  1. help - can not find

    This maybe a stupid question, but I have been having major problems locating
    a version (binaries) of eclipse that will run on a HP 900 with PA-RISC and
    HP-UX 11. Would someone kindly point me to a distribution?

    thank you in advance
    doverbey@optonline.net

  2. Re: help - can not find

    Overbey wrote:
    > but I have been having major problems locating
    > a version (binaries) of eclipse that will run on a HP 900 with PA-RISC and
    > HP-UX 11. Would someone kindly point me to a distribution?

    The documentation I found says it is part of the Internet Express
    product (11.31).

    http://h71028.www7.hp.com/hpux11i/do...eResources.pdf
    11.23:
    http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swd...r=HPUXIEXP1123
    11.11:
    http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swd...r=HPUXIEXP1111

    http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swd...Number=OSRA-WS

  3. Re: help - can not find

    Thank you for your assistance. I will take a look

    Thanks again
    doverbey@optonline.net

    "Dennis Handly" wrote in message
    > Overbey wrote:
    > > but I have been having major problems locating
    > > a version (binaries) of eclipse that will run on a HP 900 with PA-RISC

    and
    > > HP-UX 11. Would someone kindly point me to a distribution?

    > The documentation I found says it is part of the Internet Express
    > product (11.31).
    >
    > http://h71028.www7.hp.com/hpux11i/do...eResources.pdf
    > 11.23:

    http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swd...r=HPUXIEXP1123