Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) ? - HP UX

This is a discussion on Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) ? - HP UX ; Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) that exists on Linux? gindxbib(1) - make inverted index for bibliographic databases Alex Vinokur email: alex DOT vinokur AT gmail DOT com http://mathforum.org/library/view/10978.html http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn...

  1. Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) ?

    Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) that exists on Linux?
    gindxbib(1) - make inverted index for bibliographic databases

    Alex Vinokur
    http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn

  2. Re: Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) ?

    On May 4, 10:31*am, Alex Vinokur wrote:
    > Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) that exists on Linux?
    > gindxbib(1) - make inverted index for bibliographic databases
    >
    > Alex Vinokur
    > * * *email: alex DOT vinokur AT gmail DOT com
    > * * *http://mathforum.org/library/view/10978.html
    > * * *http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn

    it is part of "groff" package available from the Porting Centre.
    Depending upon your current operating system level, you may need to
    build it from source. Its available pre-compiled for 11i and newer

  3. Re: Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) ?

    On May 5, 5:19*pm, OldSchool wrote:
    > On May 4, 10:31*am, Alex Vinokur wrote:
    >
    > > Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) that exists on Linux?
    > > gindxbib(1) - make inverted index for bibliographic databases

    [sniiped]

    > it is part of "groff" package available from the Porting Centre.
    > Depending upon your current operating system level, you may need to
    > build it from source. *Its available pre-compiled for 11i and newer

    ]> uname -srvm
    HP-UX B.11.23 U ia64

    So, what should I do to build what I need to?

    Alex Vinokur
    http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn

  4. Re: Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) ?

    On May 5, 10:31*am, Alex Vinokur wrote:
    > On May 5, 5:19*pm, OldSchool wrote:
    >
    > > On May 4, 10:31*am, Alex Vinokur wrote:

    > > > Is there on HP any utility like gindxbib(1) that exists on Linux?
    > > > gindxbib(1) - make inverted index for bibliographic databases

    > [sniiped]
    >
    > > it is part of "groff" package available from the Porting Centre.
    > > Depending upon your current operating system level, you may need to
    > > build it from source. *Its available pre-compiled for 11i and newer

    > ]> uname -srvm
    > HP-UX B.11.23 U ia64
    >
    > So, what should I do to build what I need to?
    >
    > Alex Vinokur
    > * * * email: alex DOT vinokur AT gmail DOT com
    > * * *http://mathforum.org/library/view/10978.html
    > * * *http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn

    http://hpux.cs.utah.edu/hppd/hpux/Gnu/groff-1.19.2/

    available as a binary depot (pre-compiled) at the above link

+ Reply to Thread