Help Installing libcrypto.sl - HP UX

This is a discussion on Help Installing libcrypto.sl - HP UX ; I have installed wget (.depot file). It is looking for libcrypto.sl but I have libcrypto.a. Do I have to reinstall openSSL or can I get a copy of libcrypto.sl somewhere and use it. if so, where can I get a ...

  1. Help Installing libcrypto.sl

    I have installed wget (.depot file). It is looking for libcrypto.sl
    but I have libcrypto.a.

    Do I have to reinstall openSSL or can I get a copy of libcrypto.sl
    somewhere and use it. if so, where can I get a copy?

    uname = B.11.11 U 9000/800

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Help Installing libcrypto.sl

    On Apr 9, 2:44*pm, Ray Muforosky wrote:
    > I have installed wget (.depot file). It is looking for libcrypto.sl
    > but I have libcrypto.a.
    >
    > Do I have to reinstall openSSL or can I get a copy of libcrypto.sl
    > somewhere and use it. if so, where can I get a copy?
    >
    > uname = B.11.11 U 9000/800
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    take a look here: