So I'm new to Motif coding. And I have a question. How do I know
what things about Widgets I have to explicitly give back in order to
avoid a resource leak? For example: If I add callbacks to a Widget,
do I need to explicitly remove them before destroying the Widget?
And the same question for various other resources I might add to
a Widget, bitmaps, etc.

Is there a good document (on line or purchase at a bookstore, the
budget is not tight on this project) that tells me this sort of thing?

Right now I have "The Definitive Guides to the X Window System,
Vol. Six A Motif Programming Manual for Motif 2.1" and can't seem
to understand from this how to be sure of avoiding resource leaks.
Though possibly that's simply due to my own poor reading ability.
Socks