dtterm: how to set the # of scrolled lines to unlimited and use thisas the default? - HP UX

This is a discussion on dtterm: how to set the # of scrolled lines to unlimited and use thisas the default? - HP UX ; i was doing a stress test. most of the printed info was lost b/c the number of scrolled lines was too small. how can i change the setting to unlimited and make this the default settings? i know there's a ...

  1. dtterm: how to set the # of scrolled lines to unlimited and use thisas the default?

    i was doing a stress test. most of the printed info was lost b/c the
    number of scrolled lines was too small. how can i change the setting
    to unlimited and make this the default settings? i know there's a -sl
    option but this will open a new session and the new setting won't be
    saved.

    thanks a lot,

    Ralph

  2. Re: dtterm: how to set the # of scrolled lines to unlimited and usethis as the default?

    ralph.wen@gmail.com wrote:
    > how can i change the setting
    > to unlimited and make this the default settings? i know there's a -sl
    > option but this will open a new session and the new setting won't be
    > saved.

    I have a button where I have set -sl 1000.
    Otherwise you can set the resource saveLines to the number of lines or
    screens: 1000l or 200s

+ Reply to Thread