Hi!

I'm writing a script to dynamically add and remove EMS monitoring requests.
As I need the "Request ID" to remove monitoring requests, I use "emscli -l" to
map resource names to Request IDs.

Unfortunately if the resource name is a bit long, the output of "emscli -l"
merges the "Resource" column with the "value" column without separating space,
breaking the parser.

Example resource: /adapters/status/raid_adapter/0_2_1_0_4_0 when monitored for
status change. The value of "UP" is written directly after the "0" of the
resource.

I'd vote for a robust parsable output format.

Regards,
Ulrich