Belkin UPS 1500 VA - HP UX

This is a discussion on Belkin UPS 1500 VA - HP UX ; Does anybody know if the Belkin UPS model F6C1500EITW-RK is compatible with the HP-UX version of the Bulldog Plus SW, downloadable from the following Belkin web page: http://www.belkin.com/support/articl...id=9229&scid=2 The above model is that for the European market (220V AC, 50Hz), ...

  1. Belkin UPS 1500 VA

    Does anybody know if the Belkin UPS model F6C1500EITW-RK is compatible with
    the HP-UX version of the Bulldog Plus SW, downloadable from the following
    Belkin web page:

    http://www.belkin.com/support/articl...id=9229&scid=2

    The above model is that for the European market (220V AC, 50Hz), not the
    North American one (110V AC).

    Thanks,
    Kuba

  2. Re: Belkin UPS 1500 VA

    Hi,

    At the end, I have tested by my self this this not expensive Belkin 1500 VA
    UPS.
    The Bulldog Plus SW works quite fine. I have insalled it on the following
    OSs:
    1) HP-UX 10.20 - master with the serial connection,
    2) HP-UX 11.00 - networking slave,
    3) HP-UX 11i - networking slave,
    4) Windoz98 - slave with USB connection.

    Regards,
    Kuba

    "Kuba" ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:47d42a95$0$36444$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it ...
    > Does anybody know if the Belkin UPS model F6C1500EITW-RK is compatible

    with
    > the HP-UX version of the Bulldog Plus SW, downloadable from the following
    > Belkin web page:

    http://www.belkin.com/support/articl...id=9229&scid=2

    > The above model is that for the European market (220V AC, 50Hz), not the
    > North American one (110V AC).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kuba

+ Reply to Thread