vpar on rp3410 machine - HP UX

This is a discussion on vpar on rp3410 machine - HP UX ; Hi I looking information if hp machines type rp3410 supports vpar's. Where I can find collection information witch type HP machine supports vpar's or npars Thanks a lot for help. Slawek...

  1. vpar on rp3410 machine

    Hi

    I looking information if hp machines type rp3410 supports vpar's.
    Where I can find collection information witch type HP machine supports
    vpar's or npars
    Thanks a lot for help.

    Slawek

  2. Re: vpar on rp3410 machine

    slawomir.ksiazek_nospam@gmail.com wrote:
    > I looking information if hp machines type rp3410 supports vpar's.

    Normally vPARs is supported on Cell based platforms (AFAIK,
    Cell based could also be interpreted as nPAR supported).

    Following link has vPAR supported platforms.
    http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/q...12714_div.HTML

    --vishwas.

+ Reply to Thread