network config - HP UX

This is a discussion on network config - HP UX ; Can someone help me please. I know nothing about hpux and I need just only change the network parameter(IP, dns, gateway, route, etc...) Can someone point me some link or how-to this task ? thaks...

  1. network config

    Can someone help me please. I know nothing about hpux and I need just
    only change the network parameter(IP, dns, gateway, route, etc...) Can
    someone point me some link or how-to this task ?

    thaks

  2. Re: network config

    povoação wrote:
    > Can someone help me please. I know nothing about hpux and I need just
    > only change the network parameter(IP, dns, gateway, route, etc...) Can
    > someone point me some link or how-to this task ?
    >
    > thaks

    povoação,

    Log on to the server:

    sam
    ->networking and communication
    -> network interface

    choose the lan device you want to configure
    press spacebar to select (mark)
    press tab to go to menubar
    select action menu
    select modify

    fill in the fields

    press tab to go menubar
    choose file
    exit

    press tab to go menubar
    choose file
    exit

    It might be that the changes are not activated directly, so might need
    to reboot:

    shutdown -r 0

    Kind regards,

    Jan Gerrit Kootstra