method crypt - HP UX

This is a discussion on method crypt - HP UX ; How I can check method crypt /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow in HP-UX, and if I can change this method? Slawek...

  1. method crypt

    How I can check method crypt /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow in HP-UX, and if I
    can change this method?

    Slawek

  2. Re: method crypt

    "yazoo" writes:

    > How I can check method crypt /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow in HP-UX, and if I
    > can change this method?

    Start with "man 4 passwd", "man passwd". Then try Google, or rephrase your
    request so that we will understand it better.

    > Slawek

  3. Re: method crypt

    I not sure but I see only two method crypt and bigcrypt
    if someone this confirm?

    Slawek

    Uzytkownik "Ulrich Windl" napisal w
    wiadomosci news:87odbvxghf.fsf@pc9454.klinik.uni-regensburg.de...
    > "yazoo" writes:
    >
    >> How I can check method crypt /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow in HP-UX, and if
    >> can change this method?

    > Start with "man 4 passwd", "man passwd". Then try Google, or rephrase your
    > request so that we will understand it better.
    >

    >> Slawek

+ Reply to Thread