Setting up print queue to an LG06 printer - HP UX

This is a discussion on Setting up print queue to an LG06 printer - HP UX ; Good day! I'm currently trying to set up a print queue to an older HP LG06 printer. The queue works, and I can reach the device...but for some reason the output looks like carriage returns arent working: example: line1 line2 ...

  1. Setting up print queue to an LG06 printer

    Good day!

    I'm currently trying to set up a print queue to an older HP LG06
    printer. The queue works, and I can reach the device...but for some
    reason the output looks like carriage returns arent working:

    example:

    line1
    line2
    line3
    line 4

    I've tried mulitiple ways of re-setting up the queue, but the results
    are the same. I'm sure i'm missing something simple.

    Any help is always appreciated!

    - Sub

  2. Re: Setting up print queue to an LG06 printer

    On Dec 14, 11:28 am, bill.vau...@sunquestinfo.com wrote:
    > Good day!
    >
    > I'm currently trying to set up a print queue to an older HP LG06
    > printer. The queue works, and I can reach the device...but for some
    > reason the output looks like carriage returns arent working:
    >
    > example:
    >
    > line1
    > line2
    > line3
    > line 4
    >
    > I've tried mulitiple ways of re-setting up the queue, but the results
    > are the same. I'm sure i'm missing something simple.
    >
    > Any help is always appreciated!
    >
    > - Sub

    how did you config it (i.e. what modelscript?)

+ Reply to Thread