Giving away HP Apollo 715/50 - HP UX

This is a discussion on Giving away HP Apollo 715/50 - HP UX ; Hello, I have a full working HP Apollo 715/50 workstation with monitor, keyboard, mouse, cables that I'm getting rid of. The system has a running version of HP/UX on it, I believe it's v10 but I can't remember for sure. ...

  1. Giving away HP Apollo 715/50

    Hello,

    I have a full working HP Apollo 715/50 workstation with monitor,
    keyboard, mouse, cables that I'm getting rid of. The system has a
    running version of HP/UX on it, I believe it's v10 but I can't
    remember for sure. I posted this system to Craigslist several times
    but received no response. I'm giving this system away to anyone who
    may want it. I live just outside of Washington, DC in Northern
    Virginia. If anyone has any suggestions of what else I could do with
    it please let me know.. For some reason I feel bad leaving it for the
    garbage collector.

  2. Re: Giving away HP Apollo 715/50

    Hi :

    I am interested, do you still have the system?

    Please email me adolph123@hotmail.com

    Thank you

    Adolfo

    QUOTE=unix;710175]Hello,

    I have a full working HP Apollo 715/50 workstation with monitor,
    keyboard, mouse, cables that I'm getting rid of. The system has a
    running version of HP/UX on it, I believe it's v10 but I can't
    remember for sure. I posted this system to Craigslist several times
    but received no response. I'm giving this system away to anyone who
    may want it. I live just outside of Washington, DC in Northern
    Virginia. If anyone has any suggestions of what else I could do with
    it please let me know.. For some reason I feel bad leaving it for the
    garbage collector.[/QUOTE]

+ Reply to Thread