Looking for HP-UX 10.20 Workstation installation media - HP UX

This is a discussion on Looking for HP-UX 10.20 Workstation installation media - HP UX ; Hi Folks. The diskdrive in my 720/50 went bad the other day. Now I wonder wether it were possible to obtain installation media for this machin. AFAIK 10.20 is the most suitable OS for this old piece of hardware. I've ...

  1. Looking for HP-UX 10.20 Workstation installation media

    Hi Folks.

    The diskdrive in my 720/50 went bad the other day. Now I wonder wether
    it were possible to obtain installation media for this machin. AFAIK
    10.20 is the most suitable OS for this old piece of hardware. I've
    tried debian, but couldn't get the framebuffer to work in graphics
    mode (X).
    Maybe one of you out there has installation media/images to share?

    Thanx, WD

  2. Re: Looking for HP-UX 10.20 Workstation installation media

    kattnig@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi Folks.
    >
    > The diskdrive in my 720/50 went bad the other day. Now I wonder wether
    > it were possible to obtain installation media for this machin. AFAIK
    > 10.20 is the most suitable OS for this old piece of hardware. I've
    > tried debian, but couldn't get the framebuffer to work in graphics
    > mode (X).
    > Maybe one of you out there has installation media/images to share?
    >
    > Thanx, WD

    Are you still looking for media?

+ Reply to Thread