GCC for HP-UX 11i (Developer & Solution Partner Program (DSPP)) - HP UX

This is a discussion on GCC for HP-UX 11i (Developer & Solution Partner Program (DSPP)) - HP UX ; Hi, I have an old link where I got GCC for HP-UX ( http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/...03,547,00.html ), but that's redirected to something like http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/sit...10275d6e10RCRD When I try to get http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/sit...00275d6e10RCRD , I must log in. However I forgot my password, so I ...

  1. GCC for HP-UX 11i (Developer & Solution Partner Program (DSPP))

    Hi,

    I have an old link where I got GCC for HP-UX
    (http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/...03,547,00.html),
    but that's redirected to something like
    http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/sit...10275d6e10RCRD

    When I try to get
    http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/sit...00275d6e10RCRD,
    I must log in. However I forgot my password, so I activated the recover lost
    password feature. I got an EMail message with a link, but when ever I use that
    link, a server error appears:

    -------snip-------
    System Error
    An error has occurred.
    Please click the link below to be taken to the home page. Return to Main View
    -------snip-------
    That error is from https://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/error_display.jsp

    (I had tried it two times (request password recovery, get EMail, try the link,
    get an error))

    I asked a collegue to try the same (from a different computer with a different
    account and different software), but it also did not work.

    Furthermose when trying to reply to the EMail message I received, it could not
    be delivered!

    These days there's enough junk out, why does HP need to contribute to that?
    Isn't it possible to run a server that's working with an EMail system one can
    reply to?

    Regards,
    Ulrich

  2. Re: GCC for HP-UX 11i (Developer & Solution Partner Program (DSPP))

    On Nov 21, 2:43 am, Ulrich Windl
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an old link where I got GCC for HP-UX
    > (http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/...tailPage_IDX/1...),
    > but that's redirected to something likehttp://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/site/dspp/menuitem.863c3e4cbcdc3f351...
    >
    > When I try to gethttp://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/site/dspp/menuitem.890cfddf3ef95c326...,
    > I must log in. However I forgot my password, so I activated the recover lost
    > password feature. I got an EMail message with a link, but when ever I use that
    > link, a server error appears:
    >
    > -------snip-------
    > System Error
    > An error has occurred.
    > Please click the link below to be taken to the home page. Return to Main View
    > -------snip-------
    > That error is fromhttps://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/error_display.jsp
    >
    > (I had tried it two times (request password recovery, get EMail, try the link,
    > get an error))
    >
    > I asked a collegue to try the same (from a different computer with a different
    > account and different software), but it also did not work.
    >
    > Furthermose when trying to reply to the EMail message I received, it could not
    > be delivered!
    >
    > These days there's enough junk out, why does HP need to contribute to that?
    > Isn't it possible to run a server that's working with an EMail system one can
    > reply to?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ulrich

    if you're looking for gcc on 11i, try here:
    http://www.cmve.net/~merijn/downloads.html

+ Reply to Thread