aC licenses for opensource developers? - HP UX

This is a discussion on aC licenses for opensource developers? - HP UX ; Are there any special discounts or should we stuck with gcc?...

  1. aC licenses for opensource developers?

    Are there any special discounts or should we stuck with gcc?

  2. Re: aC licenses for opensource developers?

    ArkanoiD wrote:
    > Are there any special discounts or should we stuck with gcc?

    If there are, I suspect they would be discussed as part of the DSPP -
    http://www.devresource.hp.com/

    While it wouldn't do for long-term stuff, I suspect that short-term
    access to a system with the HP Compilers would be possible via
    http://www.testdrive.hp.com/

    rick jones
    where do you want to be today?