Shareware: sendemails 2.0 - HP UX

This is a discussion on Shareware: sendemails 2.0 - HP UX ; We would like to announce sendemails 2.0 version. http://www.sanface.com/sendemails.html sendemails is a batch server tool to send emails via SMTP or via sendmail (or via the email client tool you prefer) on aix, hp-ux, linux, solaris and windows. If you ...

  1. Shareware: sendemails 2.0

    We would like to announce sendemails 2.0 version.
    http://www.sanface.com/sendemails.html
    sendemails is a batch server tool to send emails via SMTP or via
    sendmail (or via the email client tool you prefer) on aix, hp-ux,
    linux, solaris and windows. If you ask us we can make executable for
    other OS.

    Why do you need sendemails?

    If you have an application and you want to send emails in the same way
    on the most famous OS is not so simple. STMP is complex to use
    directly. Sendmail and similar email client applications usually are
    not available on every os or have on different OS different features.
    Sendemails is a simple solution to this problem.

    What's new in this version
    Added the possibility to use like attaches every format file you need.
    You have to specify the in a mime file (default mime.txt) the
    extension and the mime type for that extension

    Test txt2pdf 2.0!
    You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/sendemails.html

  2. Re: Shareware: sendemails 2.0

    On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:25:35 -0700, mail wrote:

    > We would like to announce sendemails 2.0 version.
    > http://www.sanface.com/sendemails.html sendemails is a batch server tool
    > to send emails via SMTP or via sendmail (or via the email client tool you
    > prefer) on aix, hp-ux, linux, solaris and windows. If you ask us we can
    > make executable for other OS.
    >
    > Why do you need sendemails?

    We don't - try the free 'sendEmail' perl script which preceded this by
    many years.

    http://freshmeat.net/projects/sendemail/

    JohnK

+ Reply to Thread