script to install printers on multiple servers - HP UX

This is a discussion on script to install printers on multiple servers - HP UX ; Hi, I am basically a windows guy, so please bare with me. We need a script to install printers on 300 HPUX servers. Is this possible? I would think some sort of shell script would do the job. TIA, OLDDOG...

  1. script to install printers on multiple servers

    Hi,

    I am basically a windows guy, so please bare with me.
    We need a script to install printers on 300 HPUX servers. Is this
    possible?
    I would think some sort of shell script would do the job.

    TIA,

    OLDDOG

  2. Re: script to install printers on multiple servers

    On Mar 5, 1:36 pm, "Old Dog" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am basically a windows guy, so please bare with me.
    > We need a script to install printers on 300 HPUX servers. Is this
    > possible?
    > I would think some sort of shell script would do the job.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > OLDDOG

    I miss understood the parameters of the tasks. Its' 300 printers split
    between 2 servers.

    I am looking for a sample script that would help with this task.

    Thanks Again

+ Reply to Thread