sys/select.h - HP UX

This is a discussion on sys/select.h - HP UX ; Hi I have problem with compilation freeradius,sys/select.h not found, where I can find sys/select.h on HP-UX 11.00 or HP-UX 11.11? Thanks for info. Slawek...

  1. sys/select.h

    Hi

    I have problem with compilation freeradius,sys/select.h not found, where
    I can find sys/select.h on HP-UX 11.00 or HP-UX 11.11? Thanks for info.

    Slawek

  2. Re: sys/select.h

    yazooPL wrote:
    > I have problem with compilation freeradius,sys/select.h not found,
    > where I can find sys/select.h on HP-UX 11.00 or HP-UX 11.11? Thanks
    > for info.

    There is no sys/select.h under HP-UX 11.11 and I doubt under 11.00.
    The file one includes is sys/time.h per the select() manpage.

    select(2) select(2)

    NAME
    select - synchronous I/O multiplexing

    SYNOPSIS
    #include

    int select(int nfds, fd_set *readfds, fd_set *writefds, fd_set
    *errorfds, struct timeval *timeout);

    Sounds like time for some configure script enhancement in the
    freeradius bits.

    rick jones