Compatible/Third party cards for use in place of Visualize-EG PMC? - HP UX

This is a discussion on Compatible/Third party cards for use in place of Visualize-EG PMC? - HP UX ; Hi, is anybody aware of any other PMC (PCI mezzanine) based video cards that are driver compatible with the Visualize-EG? Either HP or third party. Thanks in advance. please reply via email to k8jlf AT aol DOT com although I ...

  1. Compatible/Third party cards for use in place of Visualize-EG PMC?

    Hi, is anybody aware of any other PMC (PCI mezzanine) based video
    cards that are driver compatible with the Visualize-EG?

    Either HP or third party.

    Thanks in advance.

    please reply via email to k8jlf AT aol DOT com
    although I will try to check the group periodically for replies as
    well.
    (yes, I know, it's an aol address, it's just a spam catcher I use for
    newsgroup posting)

    -Chris

  2. Re: Compatible/Third party cards for use in place of Visualize-EG PMC?

    k8jlf@aol.com wrote:
    > Hi, is anybody aware of any other PMC (PCI mezzanine) based video
    > cards that are driver compatible with the Visualize-EG?

    > Either HP or third party.

    No third-party cards would likely be driver compatible with the
    Visualize-EG. Other HP Visualize cards might.

    rick jones