Compilation error on HP-ITANIUM - HP UX

This is a discussion on Compilation error on HP-ITANIUM - HP UX ; Hi Folks! Can anyone help me on the follwoing issue : "/opt/aCC/include_std/iosfwd", line 39: catastrophic error #2013: expected a file name #include _RWSTD_CWCHAR ^ 1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of "/citisafe/users/ mandaro/cs35/waicref/CSAFESocket.cpp". Compilation terminated. *** Error exit code ...

  1. Compilation error on HP-ITANIUM

    ^

    1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of "/citisafe/users/
    mandaro/cs35/waicref/CSAFESocket.cpp".
    Compilation terminated.
    *** Error exit code 1

    Stop.

    I am trying to compile this on HP-Itanium.
    Any help is highly appreciated... Thanks a lot in advance!! Its urgent
    guys, please help.

  2. Re: Compilation error on HP-ITANIUM

    sudhansutiwari@gmail.com wrote:
    > Can anyone help me on the follwoing issue :
    > "/opt/aCC/include_std/iosfwd", line 39: catastrophic error #2013:
    > expected a file name
    > #include _RWSTD_CWCHAR
    > ^

    > I am trying to compile this on HP-Itanium.

    What are your compile options? The default on IPF is almost -AA.
    Most likely you are illegally specifying the aC++ include file paths,
    remove them.

  3. Re: Compilation error on HP-ITANIUM

    On Feb 6, 1:39 pm, Dennis Handly wrote:
    > sudhansutiw...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Can anyone help me on the follwoing issue :
    > > "/opt/aCC/include_std/iosfwd", line 39: catastrophic error #2013:
    > > expected a file name
    > > #include _RWSTD_CWCHAR
    > > ^
    > > I am trying to compile this on HP-Itanium.

    > What are your compile options? The default on IPF is almost -AA.
    > Most likely you are illegally specifying the aC++ include file paths,
    > remove them.

    Hi Dennis . .

    Thanks a lot for your suggestion, will try it and get back to you as
    soon as possible . .

+ Reply to Thread