b2000 workstation trouble - HP UX

This is a discussion on b2000 workstation trouble - HP UX ; Hello, I have a b2000 workstation that does not power. The first line of lcd display only black cube and the second is blank. I tryed the power supply with a compaq pc mobo and it work fine. I tested ...

  1. b2000 workstation trouble

    Hello,
    I have a b2000 workstation that does not power.
    The first line of lcd display only black cube and the second is blank.
    I tryed the power supply with a compaq pc mobo and it work fine.
    I tested the front power dip switch whith a tester and it works.
    I hope this is not a mobo/flash problem.
    Thanks for suggestions.

    Alberto

  2. Re: b2000 workstation trouble

    > Hello,
    > I have a b2000 workstation that does not power.

    Alberto
    I do not know where you stay. But right now, here in SINGAPORE, you can
    get hold of a B2000 HP workstation for USD 150.
    sg.auctions.yahoo.com, then look in the computers section.
    But why bother with such old machines, unless it is a hobby?

+ Reply to Thread