EVA5000 problem - HP UX

This is a discussion on EVA5000 problem - HP UX ; Hello All, I have urgent problem. Hardware involved: EVA 5000 2xHSV110 and two disk drawers. Management Appliance II with Emulex LP8000 FC card 1GB Proper LC-SC cables. I cannot discover HSV110 controllers from my Command View. Any clue ? Maybe ...

  1. EVA5000 problem

    Hello All,

    I have urgent problem.

    Hardware involved:
    EVA 5000 2xHSV110 and two disk drawers.
    Management Appliance II with Emulex LP8000 FC card 1GB
    Proper LC-SC cables.

    I cannot discover HSV110 controllers from my Command View.

    Any clue ?

    Maybe someone hove access to detailed documentation and fancy to pass
    over.

    Regards
    Stanley

  2. Re: EVA5000 problem

    We had similar problem but only with EVA3000.
    hp finally replaced the controllers.
    Sorry if it's not consoling.

    "Stanislaw Zakrzewski" wrote in message news:Xns989E6A511F602stanzak123yahoo@130.225.247.9 0...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I have urgent problem.
    >
    > Hardware involved:
    > EVA 5000 2xHSV110 and two disk drawers.
    > Management Appliance II with Emulex LP8000 FC card 1GB
    > Proper LC-SC cables.
    >

    > I cannot discover HSV110 controllers from my Command View.
    >
    > Any clue ?
    >
    > Maybe someone hove access to detailed documentation and fancy to pass
    > over.
    >
    > Regards
    > Stanley

+ Reply to Thread