FS: Rare HP unix SVHS video-out board - HP UX

This is a discussion on FS: Rare HP unix SVHS video-out board - HP UX ; An unusual find :-) Not after much for it. HP A4556A svhs / composite video output board with genlock input. It's currently plugged into an fx2 card but I'm sure it'll work on fx4s or maybe fx5/10 cards (I'd check ...

  1. FS: Rare HP unix SVHS video-out board

    An unusual find :-) Not after much for it.

    HP A4556A svhs / composite video output board with genlock input. It's
    currently plugged into an fx2 card but I'm sure it'll work on fx4s or
    maybe fx5/10 cards (I'd check the latter).

    Must have been a king's ransome when new!

    Email: john@unixnerd.demon.co.uk, John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
    Web : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
    www.Strathspey.co.uk - Quality Binoculars at a Sensible price

  2. Re: FS: Rare HP unix SVHS video-out board

    * John Burns:

    > An unusual find :-) Not after much for it.
    >
    > HP A4556A svhs / composite video output board with genlock input. It's
    > currently plugged into an fx2 card but I'm sure it'll work on fx4s or
    > maybe fx5/10 cards (I'd check the latter).

    The A4556A works with VisualizeFX2, FX4 and FX6 but not with the newer
    FX5/FX10...

    WIMRE driver support ended with 11.0 and the video quality was really
    horrible. I think I have some of them collecting dust somewhere because
    they were quite useless for me...

    Benjamin

+ Reply to Thread