Shareware: txt2pdf 9.2 - HP UX

This is a discussion on Shareware: txt2pdf 9.2 - HP UX ; We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.2 version. http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 script that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in every operating systems supported by ...

  1. Shareware: txt2pdf 9.2

    We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.2 version.
    http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
    txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 script
    that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
    every operating systems supported by Perl5, including every HPUX
    version on every processor.
    If you prefer you can download a demo executable version for HPUX at
    http://www.sanface.com/archive/txt2pdfh.tar.gz
    It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
    Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
    http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
    http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
    http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
    http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
    With txt2pdf PRO + crypt you can make encrypted pdfs and use like
    background form a pdf!

    What's new in this version
    -test to run a test without conversions

    Test txt2pdf 9.2!
    You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html

  2. Re: Shareware: txt2pdf 9.2

    Hi,

    mail@sanface.com schrieb:
    > txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 script

    Is shareware still around? Haven't seen it much since FOSS and
    GNU/Linux.

    kind regards,
    Andras

+ Reply to Thread