Spaceballs! - HP UX

This is a discussion on Spaceballs! - HP UX ; I recently took in some HP Spaceballs as part of a clearance, they have an rs-232 interface. If anyone fancies a Spaceball for Christmas drop me a line, not after much :-) -- Who needs a life when you've got ...

  1. Spaceballs!

    I recently took in some HP Spaceballs as part of a clearance, they have
    an rs-232 interface. If anyone fancies a Spaceball for Christmas drop me
    a line, not after much :-)

    Email: john@unixnerd.demon.co.uk, John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
    Web : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
    www.Strathspey.co.uk - Quality Binoculars at a Sensible price

  2. Re: Spaceballs!

    On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 11:21:18 +0000
    John Burns wrote:

    > I recently took in some HP Spaceballs as part of a clearance, they have
    > an rs-232 interface. If anyone fancies a Spaceball for Christmas drop me
    > a line, not after much :-)

    How much?

+ Reply to Thread