FS: 10:20 application CDs with codewords - HP UX

This is a discussion on FS: 10:20 application CDs with codewords - HP UX ; I have these sets available. All are new, OEM disks ( no copies) in the original plastic sleeves. They have nver been used or removed from the sleeves. The sets are $45.00, and include shipping within the US in a ...

  1. FS: 10:20 application CDs with codewords

    I have these sets available. All are new, OEM disks ( no copies) in
    the original plastic sleeves. They have nver been used or removed from
    the sleeves. The sets are $45.00, and include shipping within the US in
    a USPS flate rate box.

    These are both application sets with no OS, i am still looking for the
    OS disks!

    Set 1:
    December 2000 set with 4 CDROMS ( applications only) and the codewords
    for the following software. This is the application software only, NO
    OS
    Mirrordisk/UX
    HP online JFS
    HP C++ compiler
    GlancePlus

    Set 2:
    June 2000 set with 4 CDROMS ( applications only) and the codewords for
    the following software. This is the application software only, NO OS
    Mirrordisk/UX
    unlimited user license
    Online JFS
    C++ compiler
    Glance Plus

  2. Re: FS: 10:20 application CDs with codewords

    jonarodriguez@mac.com wrote:
    > I have these sets available. All are new, OEM disks ( no copies) in
    > the original plastic sleeves. They have nver been used or removed from
    > the sleeves. The sets are $45.00, and include shipping within the US in
    > a USPS flate rate box.
    >
    > These are both application sets with no OS, i am still looking for the
    > OS disks!
    >
    > Set 1:
    > December 2000 set with 4 CDROMS ( applications only) and the codewords
    > for the following software. This is the application software only, NO
    > OS
    > Mirrordisk/UX
    > HP online JFS
    > HP C++ compiler
    > GlancePlus
    >
    > Set 2:
    > June 2000 set with 4 CDROMS ( applications only) and the codewords for
    > the following software. This is the application software only, NO OS
    > Mirrordisk/UX
    > unlimited user license
    > Online JFS
    > C++ compiler
    > Glance Plus

    Jona, I'd be very careful that you've read HP's licensing terms. You
    may find out that this is not something they allow.

    Charles R. Whealton
    Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com

+ Reply to Thread