FS: HP-UX 11i and 10.20 with codewords - HP UX

This is a discussion on FS: HP-UX 11i and 10.20 with codewords - HP UX ; I have many 11i OS sets with codewords, as well as a few 10.20 sets with codewords. I also have many codewords without the CD-ROMS. I have no OS sets for Itanium. I will just sell the codeword sheets as ...

  1. FS: HP-UX 11i and 10.20 with codewords

    I have many 11i OS sets with codewords, as well as a few 10.20 sets
    with codewords. I also have many codewords without the CD-ROMS. I have
    no OS sets for Itanium.

    I will just sell the codeword sheets as well if you have 11i CD-ROM
    sets without codewords. I will need the part number off the CD-ROM sets
    as well as their date so I can see if I have the corresponding codeword
    sheet.

    Part numbers and codewords available to be posted soon.

  2. Re: FS: HP-UX 11i and 10.20 with codewords

    jonarodriguez@mac.com writes:

    > I have many 11i OS sets with codewords, as well as a few 10.20 sets
    > with codewords. I also have many codewords without the CD-ROMS. I have
    > no OS sets for Itanium.
    >
    > I will just sell the codeword sheets as well if you have 11i CD-ROM
    > sets without codewords. I will need the part number off the CD-ROM sets
    > as well as their date so I can see if I have the corresponding codeword
    > sheet.

    For HP, "selling the codeword" is probably much like "transferring a
    license". Maybe check out whether it's permitted. After all, they might be
    able to track the original license owner...

    Ulrich

    > Part numbers and codewords available to be posted soon.

+ Reply to Thread