How to tell if a C3700 system board is Rev B? - HP UX

This is a discussion on How to tell if a C3700 system board is Rev B? - HP UX ; How does one tell if a C3700 system board is Rev B (so it can run HP-UX 11i)? I am trying to buy a few of these workstations and I obviously need Rev B system boards in them. One seller ...

  1. How to tell if a C3700 system board is Rev B?

    How does one tell if a C3700 system board is Rev B (so it can run HP-UX
    11i)? I am trying to buy a few of these workstations and I obviously
    need Rev B system boards in them.

    One seller says his systems have "REVA2" on the boards. Another gave me
    part number A6057-66515 which isn't listed in partsurfer.hp.com
    (A6057-69015 and A6057-60015 are).

    I have looked all over Google and I can't find anything on this.

    Thanks...

    dicen

  2. Re: How to tell if a C3700 system board is Rev B?

    * google@mcarlson.com:

    > How does one tell if a C3700 system board is Rev B (so it can run HP-UX
    > 11i)? I am trying to buy a few of these workstations and I obviously
    > need Rev B system boards in them.

    Look at the model number of the machines. If it ends with "B" or "BR"
    then it's a Rev B, if it's an "A" or "AR" then it's the old version.

    Benjamin

+ Reply to Thread