Kernal tunable parameter - HP UX

This is a discussion on Kernal tunable parameter - HP UX ; In HP-UX there is a call gettune which get the value of a kernel tunable parameter. Is any call in solaris10 having same behaviour ? Please reply name of that function call....

  1. Kernal tunable parameter

    In HP-UX there is a call gettune which get the value of a kernel
    tunable parameter.

    Is any call in solaris10 having same behaviour ?

    Please reply name of that function call.

  2. Re: Kernal tunable parameter

    On 23 Oct 2006 04:43:58 -0700, tonavaneet@gmail.com
    wrote:
    > In HP-UX there is a call gettune which get the value of a kernel
    > tunable parameter.
    >
    > Is any call in solaris10 having same behaviour ?
    >
    > Please reply name of that function call.

    Hi

    I don't think that there's any single function like that. Take a look at
    sysconf, setrlimit, setrctl.

    A bientot
    Paul
    --