DVD+RW drive - HP UX

This is a discussion on DVD+RW drive - HP UX ; Hi, My hp c3700 workstation has no dvd+rw drive. I want to add into the workstation. My OS is hp-ux 11i. Which brand name of dvd+rw is supported? Thanks....

  1. DVD+RW drive

    Hi,
    My hp c3700 workstation has no dvd+rw drive. I want to add into the
    workstation.
    My OS is hp-ux 11i. Which brand name of dvd+rw is supported?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: DVD+RW drive

    * BL:

    > My hp c3700 workstation has no dvd+rw drive. I want to add into the
    > workstation.
    > My OS is hp-ux 11i. Which brand name of dvd+rw is supported?

    There is no supported DVD+RW drive for the c3700. However, if you want
    to know which drives *work* in the c3700: this machine has a standard
    ATAPI port and you should be able to use any generic DVD+RW ATAPI drive.
    Just make sure it's supported by the writing software (probably
    dvdrecord or something like that).

    Benjamin

+ Reply to Thread