hp-ux hardware - HP UX

This is a discussion on hp-ux hardware - HP UX ; Hi, I want to install network adapter in my hp c3700 unix workstation. Can I use any lan card which is not HP brand name? Thanks...

  1. hp-ux hardware

    Hi,
    I want to install network adapter in my hp c3700 unix workstation. Can
    I use any lan card which is not HP brand name?
    Thanks

  2. Re: hp-ux hardware

    > I want to install network adapter in my hp c3700 unix workstation. Can
    > I use any lan card which is not HP brand name?

    Problem is with OS Drivers. If you want a cheap HP Lan card or two drop
    me an email :-)

    Email: john@unixnerd.demon.co.uk, John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
    Web : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
    www.Strathspey.co.uk - Quality Binoculars at a Sensible price