Trusted System - HP UX

This is a discussion on Trusted System - HP UX ; What command can I run on a HP-UX system to determine if the system is setup as a Trusted System?...

  1. Trusted System

    What command can I run on a HP-UX system to determine if the system is
    setup as a Trusted System?

  2. Re: Trusted System

    Although the existence of the /tcb directory indicates that the system
    is trusted, running one of the prpw commands like "getprpw "
    should return the contents of the /tcb database for that login_id
    successfully on a trusted system.

    System Audit wrote:
    > What command can I run on a HP-UX system to determine if the system is
    > setup as a Trusted System?

+ Reply to Thread