hp-ux install question - HP UX

This is a discussion on hp-ux install question - HP UX ; Hi, I am new in hp-ux. I want to ask which one of the following is the OS installation disk? Thanks 1. HP-UX Internal Support Plus/Core 05/05 Cd and Documentation Kit 2. Core OS Install and Recovery hp-ux 11i version ...

  1. hp-ux install question

    Hi,
    I am new in hp-ux. I want to ask which one of the following is the OS
    installation disk?
    Thanks

    1. HP-UX Internal Support Plus/Core 05/05 Cd and Documentation Kit
    2. Core OS Install and Recovery hp-ux 11i version 2 technical computing
    operating environment
    3. Core OS Install and Recovery hpux 11i version 2 mission critrical
    operating environment
    4. Optional Core Enhancements hpux 11i version 2 software pack
    5. Cd 1 of 2 Hp-ux 11i version 1 Internet Express Non-OE components
    6. Cd 2 of 2 Hpux 11i version 1 Internet Express Non-OE components
    7. Hp-ux 11i version 1 Internet Express Non-OE components
    8. Hp-yx 11i version 1 Internet Express Non-OE components
    9. Core OS Install and Recovery hpux 11i version 2 technical computing
    operating environment

  2. Re: hp-ux install question

    Hi,

    2, 3 and 9.

    To boot from CD: interrupt boot sequence when prompted.
    CM>sea (search devices)
    bo xxx/xxx/xx.xx (replace with cdrom hardware path found with sea).

  3. Re: hp-ux install question

    Alain 寫道:

    > Hi,
    >
    > 2, 3 and 9.
    >
    > To boot from CD: interrupt boot sequence when prompted.
    > CM>sea (search devices)
    > bo xxx/xxx/xx.xx (replace with cdrom hardware path found with sea).

    Hello,
    Thanks a lot.

+ Reply to Thread