Sounds like another "Some Patty Dunn somebody wrong" song - HP UX

This is a discussion on Sounds like another "Some Patty Dunn somebody wrong" song - HP UX ; Wow, Chairwoman of HP (sort of) steps down, the FBI, SEC, U. S. Attorney's office, FTC, and Congress have all started investigations, and the AG of California goes on TV to say he already has enough evidence to issue indictments ...

  1. Sounds like another "Some Patty Dunn somebody wrong" song

    Wow, Chairwoman of HP (sort of) steps down, the
    FBI, SEC, U. S. Attorney's office, FTC, and Congress
    have all started investigations, and the AG of California
    goes on TV to say he already has enough evidence to issue
    indictments both inside and outside the company. On usenet,
    people's only concern is why their beloved Pavilions won't
    boot up anymore.

  2. Re: Sounds like another "Some Patty Dunn somebody wrong" song

    "David Kinsell" wrote in message
    news:gbCdnRkh47N58JrYnZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > Wow, Chairwoman of HP (sort of) steps down, the
    > FBI, SEC, U. S. Attorney's office, FTC, and Congress
    > have all started investigations, and the AG of California
    > goes on TV to say he already has enough evidence to issue
    > indictments both inside and outside the company. On usenet,
    > people's only concern is why their beloved Pavilions won't
    > boot up anymore.

    I wish I could do corporate **** up's and still get paid millions of dollars
    for it !!!!

  3. Re: Sounds like another "Some Patty Dunn somebody wrong" song

    Hey, does Patricia Dunn remind anyone else of
    Shirely Fenny?

  4. Re: Sounds like another "Some Patty Dunn somebody wrong" song

    Poor Bill and Dave. Must be real bad constantly spinning in your grave. Oh!
    what they have done to the company!

    I wonder if we could attach a pulley to their bodies and come up with a way
    to produce electricity? They would have loved an invention like that.

    John

    "David Kinsell" wrote in message
    news:gbCdnRkh47N58JrYnZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > Wow, Chairwoman of HP (sort of) steps down, the
    > FBI, SEC, U. S. Attorney's office, FTC, and Congress
    > have all started investigations, and the AG of California
    > goes on TV to say he already has enough evidence to issue
    > indictments both inside and outside the company. On usenet,
    > people's only concern is why their beloved Pavilions won't
    > boot up anymore.

  5. Re: Sounds like another "Some Patty Dunn somebody wrong" song

    On 2006-09-16, Ben Myers wrote:
    > Imbroglio is a perfectly nice Italian word that we have imported into the
    > English language, along with spaghetti, pasta, ziti, pesto. (I'm hungry right
    > now.) Of course the "g" would be silent. It is silent in Italian, because the
    > "gl" has its own unique phonetic value... Ben Myers

    But what would it take to silence Natalie Imbroglio?

    http://www.notatla.org.uk/goen/
    One of my other 11 computers runs Minix.

+ Reply to Thread