RS232 HP-UX HP Integrity - HP UX

This is a discussion on RS232 HP-UX HP Integrity - HP UX ; Hi, I have an HP9000 HP-UX based appplication that uses RS232 ports to communicate with real time devices. We want to move this application to HP Integrity Is there a card/device that will provide RS232 communication on an HP Integrity ...

  1. RS232 HP-UX HP Integrity

    Hi,

    I have an HP9000 HP-UX based appplication that uses RS232 ports to
    communicate with real time devices.

    We want to move this application to HP Integrity

    Is there a card/device that will provide RS232 communication on an HP
    Integrity HP-UX server?

    Thanks
    Andrew

  2. Re: RS232 HP-UX HP Integrity

    andrewr@cornasys.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an HP9000 HP-UX based appplication that uses RS232 ports to
    > communicate with real time devices.
    >
    > We want to move this application to HP Integrity
    >
    > Is there a card/device that will provide RS232 communication on an HP
    > Integrity HP-UX server?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Andrew

    Take a look at digi internationals website. They sell RS232 solutions
    for HP-UX. If you prefer you can also get a port server solution from
    them, which connects to the HP-UX box via an ethernet and has bunch of
    RS232 ports.

    Sunny

+ Reply to Thread